Monday, June 13, 2011

Note from St. John's Presbyterian Church about the death of Dick Davis

A long time church member, Dick Davis, died on Sunday morning in Dallas. He had recently moved there with his wife, Ernie D, in order to be closer to his family. There will be a burial service in Dallas and a memorial service at St. John's Presbyterian Church a couple of weeks from now. More details about the memorial service will be forthcoming as the plans develop. In the meantime, let us keep the Davis family in prayer this week and in the weeks to come.

Peace of Christ be with you,
Pastor Jon

For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at hand.

I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord,

the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only,

but unto all them also that love his appearing.

(2 Timothy 4:6-8 KJV)

--
St. John's Presbyterian Church
5020 West Bellfort / Houston, TX 77035
T. 713.723.6262 / F. 713.723-4015 / Email: office.sjpc@gmail.com
Worship Service: Sunday, 10:30 am / Sunday School: 9:00 am
Share/Save/Bookmark