Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A Report on 2013 Triennium

This year Triennium was a great success with an estimated attendance of around 5,500 people. Though most of the people were from America, there were also attendees from Hong Kong, Columbia and India. Each of these countries had a speaker who told about their Christian life in their home country. Every speech was great, as was every sermon. All of them were incredibly inspiring and included the theme “I am.” The week was about being yourself and learning how to keep being yourself, even around different people.

It was an amazing week at Purdue University where I made new friends, ate delicious food and learned that God loves me for who I am. I want to thank the church for helping me go and be their representative.
-- C. J.

Share/Save/Bookmark