Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Run For A Reason

Dear Friends,

January 19th is almost here. On that day I am running in the Aramco Half Marathon in January in support of Presbyterian Children's Homes and Services. PHCAS provides housing, counseling and care for children and families - particularly single parents - from domestic problem situations. PCHAS is building housing for seven families on our church property. You can donate to PCHAS on my "RUN FOR A REASON" web page.

To donate, go to the web site texas.pchas.org ... and scroll down to the Houston Chevron Marathon/RUN FOR A REASON logo/button at the very bottom of the page. Click on this and it will take you to the PCHAS/Run for a Reason web page where you will see a list of fundraisers scrolling on the right side. Click on my name and this will take you to my web site where you can donate to support PCHAS.

I am 2/3 of the way to my goal.
Many thanks to those of you who have already donated. 
 
-John Freeman             

Share/Save/Bookmark