Thursday, June 21, 2012

Note from Ben

Dear Friends and Family -

I'm sending this out to my friends and family to ask for your help. As some of you may know, I recently moved into a solo office and have been working to continue to expand my client base. I'm very excited and grateful to have this opportunity and appreciate all of the support you have shown. And of course, there is now even a greater need to let as many people as possible know about my practice. So, I need to your help to get the below info out to as many potential resources as possible.

Please consider these two great ways you can help:

1. posting the two links below on Facebook, LinkedIn, etc...even Forums you visit...whatever social media you use. (even direct email)

2. share this info via email (or other) with any/everyone you know who works in the medical field, management, police/fireman, clergy, human resources, etc...

Your help is so very much appreciated !

Ben
- - -
Below is the direct link to my profile on Psychology Today. 
I've also included the address for the landing page for my business websites.




Share/Save/Bookmark